We know how excited you are to dress up and be magical. But we do need to go over the boring stuff. Please read our rental agreement in order to make sure the rental experience is safe and positive for everyone involved. Please send us a message if you have any questions or concerns about the agreement, we are here for you
- Once rented, you are responsible for taking care of the item. You agree to treat each rental piece with care and respect. You will be held responsible for any loss, destruction or damage to the product beyond any regular wear and tear (small stains, rips, missing beads or buttons, broken zippers or any other minor damage covered by your $5 rental insurance). Rent Me Winnipeg reserves the right to determine whether damages exceed the regular wear and tear allowance. Should you choose not to purchase the $5 rental insurance you will be charged for any minor repairs needed upon return of the dress.
- Before picking up your rental dress/hair piece, we are asking you to leave $100 refundable deposit for dresses ( $50 refundable deposit for hair pieces ). The deposit is our insurance that the dress/hair piece will be returned without any damage.
- Your deposit will be sent out to you via e-transfer 24 hours after you return the dress.
- Once you have made a booking you may switch to a different dress right up to your pick up. If the dress you switch to is of a higher value you will be required to pay the difference. If the dress you are switching to is of a lesser value you will be issued a credit note for the difference.
- You may cancel your booking at any time up to the first day of your rental term, and be issued a credit note which has no expiry, and may be used towards any future rental with us.
- Once you pick up your item it is considered rented for the time period agreed upon. Unfortunately if you choose not to wear it after you have picked it up we cannot refund / credit you for it.
- Late returns are subject to a late fee charge of $20 per item per day and are strictly enforced, no exceptions. We base our business around scheduling and late returns prevent us from getting the item ready for the next renter in time. After 5 days you will be charged the full retail value of the item in addition to any applicable late fees.
- Please do not take the item to the dry cleaner. We handle the dry cleaning and it's included in the cost of the rental, so simply drop it back to us when you're finished with it.
- Other than temporary hem tape, no alterations are permitted on the dresses. Please do not alter the dresses. You will be liable for any seamstress fees to repair the alterations.
- Any items returned stained or damaged beyond repair will be charged at full retail value, in addition to any rental fees already paid. Rental insurance does not cover loss of the item or irreparable damages, as we will need to replace the item and / or refund any future bookings for the item.
- By placing a rental order with us you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions contract. Please ask us if you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions.
We can be reached during business hours at 204 899 8283 or via email at email@example.com